Not all drones are made equal; drones meant for photography are significantly different from drones which are flown more as a hobby or for collecting any kind of data. Not all drones can capture terrific shots of objects from high up in the sky. For those awe-inspiring images, you must settle for nothing but the best drone meant exclusively for aerial photography.
How to find the best drones for aerial photography?
So, let’s start at the very beginning. Here are the key features that you must look for in your camera drone.
- Safety: Your drone must have a highly advanced drone controller to ensure the safety of the drone and the camera with it; a good controller will ensure that your drone is able to maneuver around any obstacles on the way.
- Imaging system: For that outstanding quality you must pay attention to the sensor size, ISO range and shutter speed of the camera. Look for at least 12 megapixels and a video of 4K.
- Gimbal: A good quality image must be wobble-free and that is possible only with the help of a quality gimbal. Do not opt for gimbals less than 2 axis or 3 axis for shake-free
- Transmission: The images thus captured must be transmitted successfully without any interference. Hence opt for systems which support 2.4GHz and 5.8Ghz frequencies for long-range transmission with minimal resistance.
- Additional features: Drones that can track the object, return home on their own when the battery is dying are features that are advantageous.
- Easy to repair: Camera drones are very delicate and are easy to damage. Repairs are expensive and hence you must opt for offers from manufacturers which give additional insurance and warranties.
So, if you wish to be the owner of awe-inspiring visuals do not delay in getting your own aerial drones.